Multiversus: How to Unlock Characters
There are 16 playable characters at launch in Multiversus, and only four are available for new players to start with. It's likely you'll want to unlock the rest as quickly as possible.
Our guide will show you how to unlock characters in Multiversus. You can get them one by one, or all at once depending on your budget.
How to Unlock Characters in Multiversus
All characters in Multiversus can be found in the character menu. The locked characters will have a lock icon, so if you wish to unlock them do the following:
- Go to the "Collection" menu.
- Click on the locked character of your choice.
- Select "Unlock" option at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose to pay either in Gold coins or in Gleamium.
- Once paid, the character will be unlocked.
Note that Gold coins can be earned by simply playing the game. Here are some of the best options to earn Gold coins:
- Play your daily missions every day.
- Complete your seasonal milestones.
- Play various matches online or in local multiplayer.
The easiest way to earn Gold coins in Multiversus is to play against bots, who are very easy to beat. In this way you can easily complete your dailies and make enough Gold to purchase more characters.
If you are ready to spend real money to unlock characters, then you can purchase Gleamium currency. Here's how much it will cost you:
- 450 Gleamium = $4.99.
- 1,000 Gleamium = $9.99.
- 2,200 Gleamium = $19.99.
- 6,000 Gleamium = $49.99.
You can purchase Gleamium by simply clicking on the Gleamium icon at the bottom left corner of the main menu. Usually one character costs 700 Gleamium to unlock, or a few thousand Gold coins.
Lastly, you can purchase Founder's Pack on the official Warner Bros. Games page, and get character tickets to unlock characters out the gate.
- Multiversus Offline Mode Bug Fix
- Multiversus: How to Toast Another Player
- Multiversus: How to Get Twitch Drops
- Multiversus: Syncing Account Error Fix
That's all you need to know on how to unlock characters in Multiversus. For more, click the links or visit our dedicated Multiversus guides page.