ARK Fjordur: Where to Find All Obelisk Locations
There are three Obelisk types of Obelisks in the ARK: Fjordur DLC: Blue Green, and Red. These tower-like structures can be seen from a distance, and are typically used for summoning bosses. But there are a few other important features that they possess, and if you're here, you're wondering where to find them. This guide will show you all Obelisk locations in ARK: Fjordur.
All Obelisk Locations
The three Obelisks spread across the Fjordur map, indicated by their corresponding colors at the following coordinates:
- Blue Obelisk: 74.40 - 07.90.
- Green Obelisk: 17.70 - 80.70.
- Red Obelisk: 79.30 - 96.30.
Aside from summoning bosses, each of the three Obelisks can also be used for crafting and server data transfers.
Crafting with Obelisks
You can craft two special stations at each of the Obelisks:
- Tek Replicator.
Cryopod crafting recipe:
- 10 Crystal / Prime Crystal.
- 15 Fiber.
- 5 Hide.
- 2 Metal Ingot / Scarp Metal Ingot.
- 4 Oil.
- 8 Polymer / Organic Polymer / Corrupted Nodule.
Tek Replicator crafting recipe:
- 100 Element.
- 5,000 Metal Ingot / Scarp Metal Ingot.
- 600 Crystal / Prime Crystal.
- 150 Black Pearl.
- 800 Polymer / Organic Polymer / Corrupted Nodule.
Using Obelisks for Server Data Transfer
One of the most important and useful Obelisk features is the ability to transfer player data, such as characters, items, and mounts across different servers.
Here's how to transfer your data from one server to another:
- Approach the console under one of the three Obelisks.
- Activate the console by pressing "E" key on PC, "Y" on Xbox, or "Triangle" on PlayStation.
- Select "Transmit ARK Data" option from the menu.
- Press "Upload" to upload your data.
Do that, and you can go to a different server and select "Download" from the character creation menu to use your previously uploaded character data.
This only works for servers of the same type, so you will not be able to transfer data between PvE and PvP servers. The type of the servers has to be the same for this to work properly.
- ARK Fjordur: All Gems Locations Guide
- ARK Fjordur: How to Find and Defeat Broodmother
- ARK Fjordur: How to Get Cementing Paste
- All Fjordur Wyverns and Wyvern Egg Locations
- All Fjordur Unique Creatures Locations
Those are all Obelisk locations in ARK: Fjordur. Fore more, head over to our dedicated ARK: Survival Evolved tips and tricks page.